Food can be left at the Sidmouth Youth Centre during Food Bank opening hours (see Contact Us for times). Food can also be left at the Unitarian Chapel, Sidmouth vestry door on Thursdays between 10:00 to 12:00 noon. Alternatively, use any of the premises below for non perishable items.
For health & safety reasons, donate only food that is within their ‘use by’ date and in their original sealed packaging please. If you have fresh produce to donate, perhaps from your garden or allotment, please contact us first to arrange delivery. (Sorry, we don’t have the resources to pick or collect.)
Food can be ordered from shops via their phone or online facilities for delivery to the Unitarian Chapel, Mays Terrace, Sidmouth, EX10 8EN on the day and time stated above.
Please consider the alternative of a financial donation. See our Donate Cash page for details.
Our Shopping List gives an indication of what we need.
- Waitrose, Stowford Rise, Sidmouth
- Co-op, High Street, Sidmouth
- Spar, Church Street, Sidford
- Lidl, Woolbrook Road, Sidmouth
Some churches may accept donations; please check with the churches listed below.
- Sidmouth Parish Church (St Giles & St Nicholas), Church Street, Sidmouth
- All Saints, All Saints Road, Sidmouth
- St Francis of Assisi, Bennetts Hill, Woolbrook, Sidmouth
- St Peter’s, Church Street, Sidford
- St Giles, Church Street, Sidbury
- St Mary & St Peters, Salcombe Regis
- Methodist Church, High Street, Sidmouth
- Church of the Precious Blood, Radway, Sidmouth
- United Reformed Church, Chapel Street, Sidmouth
- United Reformed Church, Primley Road, Sidmouth
- Unitarian Chapel, All Saints Road, Sidmouth