The Sid Valley Food Bank covers Sidmouth, Sidford, Sidbury and adjacent villages. Other Food Banks are available outside of this area.
We operate from the Sidmouth Youth Centre, Manstone Lane, Sidmouth, EX10 9TS. See Contact Us for a map.
Food is distributed using a voucher system. Contact any of the agencies below, who after assessment, will issue a voucher. Take the voucher to the Food Bank and exchange it for food. During the Coronavirus outbreak, referrals are directly passed from the agency to the Foodbank.
- East Devon District Council 01404 575616 or 0800 1513441
- Citizens Advice Bureau at Sidmouth Library 03444 111 444
- Jobcentre plus (Honiton, which covers Sidmouth) 0800 0556688 or 0845 604 3719
- Sid Valley Help 01395 892011 or 07378 964521
- Sidmouth Childrens Centre, Chambers Close, Sidmouth 01395 576786
- Gateway 07980 023202
- Mustard Seed Cafe, All Saints Road Sidmouth 01395 512225
- Parent Support Advisor (Sidmouth College) 01395 514823
- Health Visitors, Midwives, School Nurses
- Devon & Cornwall Police
- Social Services
- Local Schools
- Local Churches
- Sidmouth Health Centre, Blackmore Drive, Sidmouth 01395 512601
- Beacon Health Centre, Sedemuda Road, Sidmouth (near Waitrose) 01395 512601