The Sid Valley Food Bank provides for people in Sidmouth, Sidford, Sidbury and adjacent villages. Other Food Banks are available for those outside this area; select Other Food Banks from the menu for details.
We operate from the Unitarian Chapel, All Saints Road, Sidmouth. See Contact Us for a map.
Open every Friday
For donations: 12:00 to 15:00
For client collections: 13.00 to 15:00
Food is distributed using a voucher system. Any of the agencies below can be contacted, your need will then be assessed and a voucher issued. Clients will then need to take the voucher to the Food Bank and exchange it for food during opening hours. In the case of emergency, some agencies hold an emergency food box.
- East Devon District Council 01395 516551 (also emergency food box holder – contact Andrew Driver or Tracy Abbott )
- Citizens Advice Bureau 03444 111444
- Sidmouth Childrens Centre 01395 576162 (also emergency food box holder – contact Sue Steiner)
- Parent Support Advisor 01395 572949
- Health Visitors, Midwives, School Nurses
- Devon & Cornwall Police
- Social Services
- Local Schools
- Local Churches
- Sidmouth Health Centre, Blackmore Drive, Sidmouth
- Beacon Health Centre, Sedemuda Road, Sidmouth (near Waitrose).