The Sid Valley Food Bank provides for people in Sidmouth, Sidford, Sidbury and adjacent villages. Other Food Banks are available for those outside this area; select Other Food Banks from the menu for details.
We operate from the Unitarian Chapel, All Saints Road, Sidmouth. See Contact Us for a map.
Open every Friday
For donations: 11:00 to 15:00
For client collections: 13.00 to 15:00
Food is distributed using a voucher system. Any of the agencies below can be contacted, your need will then be assessed and a voucher issued. Clients will then need to take the voucher to the Food Bank and exchange it for food during opening hours.
- East Devon District Council 01395 516551 (Note: moving to Honiton in February 2019)
- Citizens Advice Bureau at Sidmouth Library 03444 111 444
- Jobcentre plus (Honiton, which covers Sidmouth) 0800 1690190
- Sid Valley Help 01395 892011 or 07378 964521
- Sidmouth Childrens Centre, Chambers Close, Sidmouth 01395 576786
- Gateway 07980 023202
- Mustard Seed Cafe, All Saints Road Sidmouth 01395 512225
- Parent Support Advisor 01395 572949
- Health Visitors, Midwives, School Nurses
- Devon & Cornwall Police
- Social Services
- Local Schools
- Local Churches
- Sidmouth Health Centre, Blackmore Drive, Sidmouth 01395 512601
- Beacon Health Centre, Sedemuda Road, Sidmouth (near Waitrose) 01395 512601