Food can be left at the Unitarian Chapel; see Contact Us for a map and opening times. Alternatively, (except for fresh food) use any of the premises below; there will be a box labelled ‘Sid Valley Food Bank’ near the entrance. For health & safety reasons, donate only food that is within their ‘use by’ date and in their original sealed packaging please.
Fresh food can be left only at the Unitarian Chapel on Fridays – it may have ‘gone off’ if left at other points earlier in the week.
Our Facebook page gives a list of we need, and additional drop-off points for special items.
- Waitrose, Stowford Rise, Sidmouth
- Co-op, High Street, Sidmouth
- Fulfords Estate Agents, High Street, Sidmouth
- Spar, Church Street, Sidford
- Radway Cinema, Radway, Sidmouth
- The Dairy Shop, 5 Church Street, Sidmouth
- The Hair Temple, 56 Temple Street, Sidmouth
- Sidmouth Parish Church (St Giles & St Nicholas), Church Street, Sidmouth
- All Saints, All Saints Road, Sidmouth
- St Francis of Assisi, Bennetts Hill, Woolbrook, Sidmouth (food only)
- St Peter’s, Church Street, Sidford
- St Giles, Church Street, Sidbury
- St Mary & St Peters, Salcombe Regis
- Methodist Church, High Street, Sidmouth
- Church of the Precious Blood, Radway, Sidmouth
- United Reformed Church, Chapel Street, Sidmouth
- United Reformed Church, Primley Road, Sidmouth
- Unitarian Chapel, All Saints Road, Sidmouth